NAME, PLACE AND DURATION
1. The foundation bears the name NOORDWIJK RISK INITIATIVE FOUNDATION (abbreviated: NRI FOUNDATION).
2. It is based in the Municipality of Delft.
3. The foundation is established for an indefinite period.
GOALS AND MEANS
1. The foundation aims to:
a. apply epistemologically correct principles in order to facilitate discussion and communication between different domains of loss;
b. develop systems theoretical principles and apply these to problems of risk management;
c. make the outcomes available to public purposes;
d. undertake whatever kinds of activities are required to further its aims.
2. All appropriate means will be used to reach and maintain viability as well as assure financial and legal probity within a non-profit making framework. English is the standard language.
3. The Management Oversight and Risk Tree (MORT) safety assurance system will be applied and developed as a means of achieving the aims stated in clauses 1 and 2 of Article 2.
|Management Oversight & Risk Tree|
|Safety Risk Management|
|Papers and Reports|
|Events & Conditional Factors Analysis|
|3CA - Control Change Cause Analysis|
|Readiness to Investigate|